I would keep the valuation condition unless AED 165,200 is genuinely available in cash after the deposit, purchase costs and a repair reserve. A gap promise should state a fixed maximum and what happens if the valuation falls even further. Otherwise the attractive headline offer can become an...
That creates another question: when are you actually likely to sell, repay or refinance? A 20-year comparison can favour one quote even if your plausible exit is much earlier.
I’d run both offers to the same few dates and include the initial charges, payments made, balance still outstanding and...
It was more the second problem. There was no single dramatic hold-up; the uncertainty came from handoffs and not always knowing who was expected to act next. Once I started asking for a named person and next action rather than a general status update, the remaining process became much easier to...
Completion taught me that unclear handoffs create more trouble than any single delayed document. My Abu Dhabi coastal purchase took longer than expected after several rejected offers, largely because it was not always obvious who needed to act next.
I would now assign a name and next action to...
That is important. “Not stated” needs its own category; it should not be grouped with a low assessment. Otherwise the strongest-looking pattern may just reflect better listing descriptions.
I wouldn’t spend too much time on the label “notary costs” until the transaction structure is confirmed. A low initial estimate can simply exclude work that only becomes apparent when the title, financing or ownership documents are examined.
I’d also ask separately what happens on resale, death...