Recent content by swimsAndWay

  1. S

    Valuing a 195 m² coastal home in Bengaluru with only one completed comparable

    I would use the asking listings, but only as evidence of current seller expectations. Compare the closest pair by micro-location and condition, then see how much additional asking price accompanies the additional floor area. That gives a scenario, not a proven adjustment. Also examine whether...
  2. S

    Comparing agent fees and service scope for a Delhi apartment sale

    First convert every proposal to a rupee cost at the same assumed sale price, then put the included tasks side by side. Ask whether the fee is based on the asking price or final price and whether any expenses sit outside it. For service, I’d want specifics: who answers buyer enquiries, how...
  3. S

    Is Funda useful for a new-build flat search in Warsaw?

    I’m less convinced that days-on-market is especially valuable for new builds. A developer may refresh, replace or split listings while the underlying project remains on sale, so the displayed age can describe the advert rather than the unit. Price history and links between related listings would...
Back
Top