I would not put too much weight on map-pin accuracy for an apartment building; a pin can get you to the development without identifying the exact unit. Floor area and current status are more consequential. Price history or links to sold records would also provide context, but only if the entries...
I agree with the table, though I’d keep it compact. Too many adjustments can create false precision when the underlying deals are not genuinely comparable. Start with the closest completed transactions, then use current studio listings only to show what alternatives a buyer sees today...
Welcome. I’d begin with the local board and look specifically for discussions that separate asking prices from registered or completed transactions. Listings are useful for understanding competing stock, but they do not prove what buyers paid. Also compare like with like: building, condition...
The budget looks workable only if the building fabric is sound. Moisture beneath the floors is the specific concern that makes me reluctant to rely on a simple percentage contingency.
I am testing DKK 2,128,000 for a 120 m² Copenhagen warehouse conversion. The present scope includes new kitchen...
I agree with Sofia on not overcomplicating the format, but accessibility should be decided before the venue is booked, not added later. It would help to ask about step-free access and seating needs in the RSVP, along with preferred date and nearest practical transport connection.
Interested. A weekend would be easier for me than an early evening. Could you offer two possible January dates before booking anything? For the venue, somewhere close to public transport and either free or low-cost would probably produce the best turnout.