Recent content by TidyJournal

  1. T

    How should I compare a 5.91% 30-year fixed mortgage quote?

    The choice has to be made now, but the cost depends heavily on when you might leave. I’d run the quotes over two matching scenarios: keeping the 30-year fix and moving or repaying earlier. Use the same borrowed amount and repayment method, then include upfront fees, monthly payments, the...
  2. T

    Milan warehouses: is the 8.0% movement really a supply signal?

    I agree on completed sales, but I would not make withdrawn stock the centre of the analysis. Warehouses can be too property-specific for a withdrawn listing to represent supply that buyers considered interchangeable. Neighbourhood boundaries matter too: two nearby buildings may compete poorly if...
  3. T

    Hello from Zurich — learning the condo market

    Hello from Zurich. I’m a mortgage adviser, and much of my property reading at the moment is about condos: transaction costs, mortgage comparisons, and the gap between advertised and completed prices. I’ve joined to compare how different markets approach those questions rather than staying in...
Back
Top