Calgary seller of a detached property: how should a seller respond to a low offer supported by weak comparables? Rejecting it may be rational, but countering could reveal that the asking price has room. Is it better to challenge the evidence or simply state the acceptable terms?
I would not make the cross-country model too abstract. If staff cannot understand why a local field exists, they will put important details into free-text notes, which defeats structured handoffs and makes reporting unreliable.
I would lean toward retention. The headline gap is PHP 15,920 a month, but even one vacant month at the higher rent would consume more than six months of that uplift, before cleaning, repairs or travel are counted.
First confirm the lease timing and notice requirements, then discuss a smaller...
I’d build a simple comparison with three timelines: a short exit, a medium holding period, and the full 15 years. For each lender list deposit, amount borrowed, monthly payment, all upfront and recurring loan fees, balance remaining at the chosen exit date, and any repayment charge. Keep...