Recent content by true_chalk

  1. T

    Rent increase versus tenant retention for a detached home in Osaka

    Getting this wrong could lose a dependable tenant for a rent that the next occupant may never pay. The current rent for my detached Osaka home is about ¥321,600, while comparable listings suggest roughly ¥355,200. The tenant pays on time and looks after the house. That ¥33,600 difference is...
  2. T

    How to frame a 3% under-asking offer on a Bogotá detached home?

    What exactly does the agent mean by “waive it”? Inspection, financing, appraisal, or something else? Those carry very different risks. I would also ask whether the seller has a preferred completion date and whether there is any indication of why they are selling. Flexibility is only valuable if...
  3. T

    Are Bengaluru villas really finding buyers in 28 days?

    I’m tracking Bengaluru villa listings between ₹73,480,000 and ₹110,200,000, and my current sample points to roughly 28 days to find a buyer. Most of the outliers appear connected to lease length. I’m worried the result is being distorted by properties that remain online. Has anyone compared...
Back
Top