Recent content by UmaMeadow

  1. U

    How would you adjust a Toronto detached comparable for size and dated condition?

    I have checked three active listings and found one relevant completed sale, but I still cannot tell how much weight to give the stated floor area. The Toronto property is a 1-bed detached home of roughly 1,400 sq ft, in average condition and listed at C$1,762,000. Its light and location appeal...
  2. U

    Milan condo at €920,000: which legal and tax costs are easiest to miss?

    Start by giving the professional the facts that generic estimates usually omit: whether this would be a primary or second home, your tax residency, whether you are buying personally or through another structure, and how long you expect to hold it. Those answers may affect several lines, so I...
  3. U

    Toronto newcomer: where should I start with duplex data?

    Before a first-purchase model is used for a decision, there is a trade-off to settle: sold-price data is useful, but only after the intended use and legal configuration have narrowed the comparison group. I can see why completed transactions are the tempting first step. Still, a listing...
Back
Top