It would help to define “near Oslo” by either maximum journey time or acceptable areas. Also, does the NOK 11,720,000 target need to cover all purchase-related costs, or is that the property price alone? Those two details should prevent a lot of unsuitable responses.
I wouldn’t set a universal target net yield here. A well-located, low-maintenance property can justify less than a villa needing frequent work, but I disagree that energy is automatically the biggest unknown. A single exterior, roof or drainage job can outweigh several years of utility...
One more caveat on 94 days: the median and the number of listings behind it matter. A modest group of stale listings can pull an average upward, while relisting can make marketing periods look shorter. Even a simple note saying average or median, active or removed, would prevent a lot of misreading.
Completed sales would strengthen this, but they may arrive too late for a monthly snapshot. I would publish the listing indicators with a prominent date, then append sale evidence when available rather than holding the whole update back. The important thing is not to blend asking and completed...