Recent content by weighTheInk

  1. W

    New York detached home: costs missing from the first estimate

    The fact sheet covers the buyer’s circumstances well, but I would hesitate to compare ownership structures from descriptions alone. Ask for two itemised illustrations based on the same $315,000 home: one with title held personally and one using the proposed alternative. For example, an option...
  2. W

    Austin listings after 91 days: charges or sample mix?

    I’m not convinced the charges are the main explanation yet. How tightly have you drawn the neighbourhood boundaries, and are the quick and slow groups comparable in condition? Buyer financing and seller motivation could also create the same pattern. A new-build seller able to wait is not...
  3. W

    What closing my first villa taught me

    After several offers and a longer-than-expected document process, I finally completed the purchase of my first villa. Two lessons stood out. First, cash needed after closing is easy to underestimate, especially once insurance, moving costs, unexpected fees, and early repairs start competing for...
Back
Top