I’d like the first Atlanta property meetup in April 2025 to be easy to attend, but choosing one format may exclude either weekday workers or people who cannot travel to the venue. The discussion would cover local market observations, financing and a sample deal, with time left for questions.
I’m considering an early midweek evening and a weekend alternative. If one date draws a clear majority, I’ll arrange a central in-person venue; if preferences are split, a remote option may be worth testing. Please mention likely attendance, public transport needs, step-free access and whether any venue charge would change your answer.
I’m considering an early midweek evening and a weekend alternative. If one date draws a clear majority, I’ll arrange a central in-person venue; if preferences are split, a remote option may be worth testing. Please mention likely attendance, public transport needs, step-free access and whether any venue charge would change your answer.