Each agent says their proposal offers the best value, but I am hesitant to compare them on the headline percentage alone. The expected sale price for the Buenos Aires mixed-use building is around ARS 215,600,000, so even a modest fee difference matters, yet a cheap instruction could become...
After putting the proposals side by side, I am less certain that the fee difference is the important part. This is for a Montreal villa expected to sell around C$1,627,000, and the packages vary considerably in what they cover.
What should I ask each agent to define in measurable terms? I want...
How are you expecting flood-risk information to behave across countries? Is it just a visible reference for staff, or must it become part of a report or transaction record? Those are very different requirements. I’d also ask whether country-specific data can retain its original definitions...
The main constraint is that staff should not have to re-enter or recheck inspection information before the next person can act on it. We have separate options for enquiries, files, appointments and transaction updates, but polished demonstrations do not show how well the handoffs work in...
I’d be cautious about assuming a modest increase automatically preserves goodwill. In student housing, timing can matter as much as the amount, especially if the review falls near an academic move-out period.
How strong are those ARS 4,508,000 comparables—same area, condition, furnishings and...
The balanced route seems to be: verify completed comparables, confirm the contract and local requirements, estimate the full cost of one turnover, then offer a measured increase with a defined review date. If ARS 4,750,000 still produces a better risk-adjusted result than pursuing ARS 5,020,000...
I was hoping for an orderly completion with a useful cash cushion afterward. Instead, the paperwork ran late, no one seemed clearly responsible for every handoff, and insurance arrived as another post-closing expense.
The offers I lost earlier were not wasted effort; they helped me understand...