That’s the part I’m still pinning down. I don’t want to post the loan amount until the lender confirms the final loan-to-value tier, because that tier affected the quote. A move before 20 years is possible, so I’ll ask for cost illustrations at several exit points rather than relying only on the...
Comparing the APR feels too broad, but looking only at the 2.68% rate ignores costs I will actually pay during the five-year fix. I am not comfortable relying on either measure by itself.
The purchase in Seoul is around ₩696,900,000. The final quote differs from the headline offer once the...
I need to make a decision soon. The offer is 4.06% fixed for 20 years on a Seoul purchase priced around ₩869,400,000, but the fees and the loan-to-value band make the headline rate less useful than I expected.
I’m trying to compare the payment and overall outlay at several possible exit dates...