Recent content by asha.zane

  1. A

    Offering 11% below asking on a Bangkok townhouse — sensible or too aggressive at THB 44,640,000?

    Before choosing 11%, I’d ask what you know about seller motivation. Are they already moving, carrying an empty property, or just testing the market? Twenty-one days is not long enough by itself to imply pressure. Also, have you estimated the updating costs room by room? A documented repair...
  2. A

    Sydney first home: is A$60,800 enough cash left after settlement?

    Without the inspection report and firm moving quotes, fixed allocations would be guesswork. I would leave most of the A$60,800 unassigned and sort any defects into work that cannot wait, work for the next year and cosmetic improvements. Once the urgent category is priced, the choice becomes...
  3. A

    Wanted off-market: 3-bedroom serviced apartment in Bangkok

    I’m looking for a Bangkok serviced apartment with 3 bedrooms and roughly 140 m², up to THB 23,580,000. Off-market or quietly marketed options are welcome. Habitable condition is preferred; I’m comfortable improving it gradually rather than paying for a recent renovation. Please send a short...
  4. A

    Is a sewer scope worth adding to the inspection in Bangkok?

    Before authorising anything, get the scope contractor to state the intended route and stopping point in writing. On a duplex, shared drainage or unclear boundaries could change both the usefulness of the test and who might pay for later work. That is property-specific in Bangkok, so the sale...
Back
Top