The gross arithmetic works: ¥650,300 × 12 is ¥7,803,600, or roughly 7.6% of ¥102,500,000. I’d focus first on recurring building management charges and reserve-fund contributions, then ask whether either is expected to rise. Those sit outside ordinary in-unit maintenance and can quietly compress...
I’m looking for a quietly marketed villa in Tokyo with 5 bedrooms and roughly 255 m² of floor area. My maximum budget is ¥92,560,000.
It should be habitable now, although I’m comfortable making gradual improvements. Before considering a viewing or detailed discussion, I need the ownership and...
You need the post-fix rate or reset formula before APR or two-year interest tells you much. Also ask each lender for the same breakdown: amount borrowed, repayment term, monthly payment, upfront fees, fees added to the balance, and any early-repayment charge. Then compare cash flows over two...
What supports the ¥1,056,000 monthly rent: a signed lease, comparable homes, or the broker’s estimate? And is the proposed lease long-term, short-term or aimed at a particular tenant type?
I’m less comfortable calling the model conservative until that is clear. A generous repair reserve cannot...