BalancedLedger
Seller
I’m looking for a quietly marketed villa in Tokyo with 5 bedrooms and roughly 255 m² of floor area. My maximum budget is ¥92,560,000.
It should be habitable now, although I’m comfortable making gradual improvements. Before considering a viewing or detailed discussion, I need the ownership and tenure to be clear, the seller’s representative to have documented authority, and the asking price to have a reasonable explanation. Please also disclose the property’s current condition and known local charges.
Owners or authorised representatives are welcome to send a brief summary first, including the area of Tokyo, land and floor area, tenure, condition, asking price, and which basic ownership and cost documents are available for verification. I’m not an expert, so I will only proceed where those details can be checked.
It should be habitable now, although I’m comfortable making gradual improvements. Before considering a viewing or detailed discussion, I need the ownership and tenure to be clear, the seller’s representative to have documented authority, and the asking price to have a reasonable explanation. Please also disclose the property’s current condition and known local charges.
Owners or authorised representatives are welcome to send a brief summary first, including the area of Tokyo, land and floor area, tenure, condition, asking price, and which basic ownership and cost documents are available for verification. I’m not an expert, so I will only proceed where those details can be checked.