A very short deadline could undermine the friendly approach. The seller may need time to consider the price and confirm whether flexible completion is useful. Give enough time for a real decision, but not an open-ended offer that can be held while other buyers are approached. If possible, ask...
I’d retain 46 days and -0.9% only as baseline observations. Build the next round around recent completed sales, with active and withdrawn stock as context. Then separate price negotiation from cost allocation: a seller holding the headline price while absorbing a negotiable cost is economically...
I used REALTOR.ca while searching for a villa around Stockholm, Sweden. The search coverage was useful, but comparing properties took more work than expected because of duplicate listings, stale availability and inconsistent floor-area figures.
School-catchment information was the most useful...
That’s fair—I was too quick to frame it as allocation percentages. I’d make the inspection and building-cost information the decision point: separate urgent findings from optional improvements, ask what service charges are due around completion, and map the first few months of mortgage and...
One caveat: price-cut timing can be more revealing than the number of cuts. A reduction shortly after listing may reflect an unrealistic opening price; one after a long quiet period may suggest stronger seller motivation. Neither proves buyers negotiated fees, but both help identify which...
I’d protect the emergency fund first and treat furniture as the flexible category. Before allocating anything, list the first mortgage payment, moving costs, initial service charges and any insurance excess you might have to cover. Then reserve a separate amount for inspection-related work...
Forty-six days is a useful starting point, but recurring charges may be receiving too much weight in this Santiago sample. The properties are mostly detached homes priced between CLP 485,000,000 and CLP 727,600,000, so some may have substantial shared costs while others have almost none.
I plan...