Condition needs splitting into the individual unit or rooms and the wider building. A freshly presented property can still have an uncomfortable reserve position, while a tired interior may sit in a building with fewer obvious near-term concerns.
For each serious candidate, ask for the current...
One caveat: do not focus so much on exit scenarios that you underweight the payment you must carry now. Stress the monthly affordability separately, then model the move. Also ask what happens after the fixed period if you still own the property; any refinance assumption depends on future...
Only current advertisements so far, which is the weak point. I also need to separate listings for detached homes from apartments and check whether their condition and location are genuinely comparable. The existing payment and maintenance history makes me reluctant to push for the full...
I have a one-bedroom detached home in Tokyo currently rented for about ¥289,500. Similar asking rents appear to be near ¥320,100, but this tenant pays reliably and takes good care of the property.
I’m considering either leaving the rent alone or proposing a modest increase rather than trying to...