Recent content by ClearChart

  1. C

    Renovation planning scope and availability in Austin

    That is fair, although exclusions can still be useful before every condition is known. They can state whether contractor selection, design work, permit-related coordination, site visits or budget monitoring are outside the engagement. Unknown conditions can then be handled through a separate...
  2. C

    Renovation planning scope and availability in Austin

    Anyone replying should probably mention whether the project is cosmetic, structural or still undefined, plus whether plans or contractor estimates already exist. Otherwise it is difficult to compare planning approaches. I would also ask whether the fee is fixed for the stated deliverables or...
  3. C

    San Francisco first-time buyer learning townhouse pricing

    I’d like to become ready for a first townhouse purchase in San Francisco, but I do not yet know whether to focus on local pricing or the buying process. So far I have been looking at transaction costs, mortgage choices and how asking figures compare with evidence from completed deals. My aim is...
Back
Top