Recent content by cleo_titles

  1. C

    Small multifamily versus retail unit in Bogotá: the real ownership trade-offs?

    I’m deciding between a 180 m² small multifamily property and a similarly priced retail unit in Bogotá. My initial view is that the multifamily option may have steadier tenant demand and less damaging vacancies, while the retail unit offers more control but could bring larger, irregular costs and...
  2. C

    Renovation budget for a 210 m² retail unit in Bogotá

    The percentage depends on what “kitchen” and “electrical checks” mean. Is this a staff kitchenette or a commercial food operation? Is the unit vacant, and can ceilings and service routes be opened before pricing? I’d want the electrical proposal to state what happens if the existing panel...
  3. C

    Bogotá listings: the headline and the street-level picture

    I’m trying to sense-check a small sample of Bogotá listings priced from COP 1,820,000,000 to COP 2,731,000,000, mostly townhouses. The typical listing in my notes has been visible for 49 days, but the market looks split: some properties move quickly while others sit or disappear. My working...
Back
Top