The offer rationale could be one paragraph: appreciation for the home, acknowledgement of the asking price, then MAD 3,150,200 reflecting anticipated updates, supported by financing evidence and flexible completion. No debate about market philosophy.
Yes, keep it outside and under your control. I’d initially reserve around 15–20%, but that is a planning choice rather than a Marrakech rule. The percentage could come down once intrusive checks clarify the wiring, pipe routes, substrate beneath the flooring and any moisture damage. Also ask...
Keeping separate categories is useful for seeing where the money could go, but assigning fixed amounts to all of them may give a misleading sense of control. Repair dates and final costs are still uncertain.
I would deduct only bills with known timing—closing-related payments, moving, early...
I want to appoint the agent who will handle the sale properly, not simply accept the lowest percentage. The problem is that the three Marrakech proposals describe very different packages for my townhouse, so the headline fees tell me little.
One appears to cover professional photos, viewings...
I’m comparing services described as “tenant placement” for a Marrakech villa valued at about MAD 12,080,000, but the quoted scopes vary so much that the label is almost meaningless. Some providers appear to make an introduction and step away; others include viewings, tenant screening...
I wouldn’t assume falling rates automatically mean this particular apartment rises in price. More buyers may return, but competing listings, building-specific costs and resale appeal still matter. I’d ask the lender for comparable figures including all fees, plus the early-repayment and...
Reliable completed-price evidence is the main constraint for me. I’m a real estate agent in Marrakech, looking particularly at serviced apartments, purchase costs and renovation assumptions, but listing prices alone do not show where deals are actually being agreed.
I’d like to compare how...
For a country home, ask the inspector to identify which essential systems are present and what condition they are in rather than assuming an urban apartment-style maintenance pattern. The relevant items will depend on this particular property, so the inspection scope should match the house.