I’m comparing services described as “tenant placement” for a Marrakech villa valued at about MAD 12,080,000, but the quoted scopes vary so much that the label is almost meaningless. Some providers appear to make an introduction and step away; others include viewings, tenant screening, negotiation and document coordination.
Before choosing, I want to pin down what should be included in writing: marketing and enquiries, screening evidence, viewing arrangements, offer negotiation, lease-document coordination, collection of initial funds, handover, and a clear point at which responsibility ends. I also want response deadlines, a transparent fee and refund or replacement terms if the proposed tenant withdraws or fails to proceed.
One point is particularly unclear: some discussions refer to accountability between “offer and closing,” which sounds more like a property purchase service than tenant placement. In Morocco, what terminology and division of responsibilities should I expect for these two services?
If anyone can give a Marrakech-specific answer, which documents and independent checks should the owner retain, who normally coordinates each step, and what is a sensible fallback if the provider stops responding? I’m looking for concrete scope items and warning signs rather than recommendations or a sales pitch.
Before choosing, I want to pin down what should be included in writing: marketing and enquiries, screening evidence, viewing arrangements, offer negotiation, lease-document coordination, collection of initial funds, handover, and a clear point at which responsibility ends. I also want response deadlines, a transparent fee and refund or replacement terms if the proposed tenant withdraws or fails to proceed.
One point is particularly unclear: some discussions refer to accountability between “offer and closing,” which sounds more like a property purchase service than tenant placement. In Morocco, what terminology and division of responsibilities should I expect for these two services?
If anyone can give a Marrakech-specific answer, which documents and independent checks should the owner retain, who normally coordinates each step, and what is a sensible fallback if the provider stops responding? I’m looking for concrete scope items and warning signs rather than recommendations or a sales pitch.