Listing imports are where I would expect the awkward cases: duplicate listings, removed listings, missing area values and later corrections. Decide whether each event updates, archives or flags the record. Silent overwriting would undermine both the price-per-square-metre calculation and the...
I want the agent who is most likely to keep a Warsaw sale moving, but the three proposals make that difficult to judge. Their fees differ, and so do the inclusions: some cover the launch and negotiation work, while others add charges as the process progresses.
For the first 90 days, I am...
The “one larger repair reserve” should be annualised over the intended holding period. Otherwise its placement in one forecast year can make surrounding years look artificially healthy.
Where do documents and transaction updates currently live? That missing detail matters. If two tools can both edit the same address, viewing status or applicant name, duplicate entry may be replaced by conflicting entry.
For multiple countries, I’d also ask whether you need one shared workflow...
Tenant demand should be tested before comparing headline lease lengths. A longer warehouse lease looks attractive, but reletting after departure may require incentives, alterations or a long empty period. Apartment tenants may turn over more often, yet the potential pool could be broader. Ask...
A lot depends on what “warehouse” means here. Is it the entire building and plot, or a unit on a shared industrial site? Is it vacant or already leased, and who is responsible for repairs under that lease? Without those details, the apparent control may be overstated.
I wouldn’t freeze the rent indefinitely just because the tenant is good, but I also wouldn’t chase the top advertised number. I’d proceed in this order: confirm like-for-like Warsaw comparables, calculate realistic vacancy and preparation costs, check the lease and current notice rules, then...
Is this an all-cash comparison, or will there be financing? A respectable property-level yield can turn into weak cash flow if borrowing costs rise or the loan needs refinancing. I would model debt separately, including a higher-cost scenario, and avoid calling vacancy covered if the missing...
I would be cautious about anchoring too heavily to that one completed sale. Its date, exact street, floor, light, outdoor space and parking could make it less comparable than one of the current listings. In Warsaw, two nearby flats can still have meaningfully different appeal because of the...
The proposed asking prices are not identical, which is making this more complicated. One agent supports the higher figure mainly with nearby asking prices; another is using a smaller set of more comparable flats and recommends launching lower.
I’ll ask all three for an itemised cost on the same...
I’d test the complete Warsaw listing workflow during the trial: upload a typical batch, process it, revise one image, invite another user if allowed, download everything and then attempt deletion. Trial limits on resolution or export can otherwise hide the parts you actually need to assess.
I have three proposals for selling a new-build flat in Lima. The fee difference is meaningful, but the scopes are hard to compare: one includes photography and negotiation, while another starts charging separately for almost everything once the listing is live.
I’m making a line-by-line...
What exactly does “student housing” mean here: an ordinary 45 m² apartment marketed to students, or accommodation with a particular management and occupancy arrangement? That affects control, tenant demand and the likely resale audience. Also, is the duplex a two-level unit in a shared building...
That narrower aim should make the exercise much more manageable. Record why each comparable was included or excluded, not just its price. Then run a few scenarios for renovation time, vacancy and financing instead of relying on one expected outcome. When you post the model, sharing the...
For an investment model, add the operating side before spending too long refining the purchase-price gap. Ask what management work is assumed, which costs continue during vacancy, and whether renovation delays the first rental income. A deal that looks attractive at acquisition can weaken...