I have three proposals for selling a new-build flat in Lima. The fee difference is meaningful, but the scopes are hard to compare: one includes photography and negotiation, while another starts charging separately for almost everything once the listing is live.
I’m making a line-by-line comparison, including whether the fee is calculated on the asking price or final sale price. What questions best expose the real value—recent comparable results, buyer qualification, availability, offer handling, fall-through support, response time, the named contact, or conflicts? I’m not after a universal rule, just a practical way to compare these proposals.
I’m making a line-by-line comparison, including whether the fee is calculated on the asking price or final sale price. What questions best expose the real value—recent comparable results, buyer qualification, availability, offer handling, fall-through support, response time, the named contact, or conflicts? I’m not after a universal rule, just a practical way to compare these proposals.