Recent content by DailyPage

  1. D

    Are buyers negotiating more after 69 days on Lima new builds?

    I’d also be cautious about treating a price cut as evidence of the final discount. A motivated seller may reduce early and then hold firm, while another may keep the public price unchanged but negotiate privately. Track new-listing volume, withdrawals and the timing of cuts alongside completed...
  2. D

    Lima mixed-use at PEN 1,631,000: can the cash flow work at 7.43% finance?

    What rents are you using, and how much comes from the commercial space versus the homes? That split matters more than the catchment label. I would also want actual occupancy and tenant-turnover history. A single vacancy assumption across both uses could make the model look more precise than it is.
  3. D

    Comparing agent fees and service scope for a Lima condo sale

    Response time should be made concrete too. “Always available” is not useful. Ask who answers buyer enquiries, who covers absences, how often you receive an activity report, and how quickly the agent commits to passing on an offer or material development. I’d also request disclosure of any...
  4. D

    Brussels student housing: raise rent or retain a reliable tenant?

    I would show the tenant neither a threat nor a vague claim that “the market went up.” Say you are reviewing the rent, acknowledge the reliable payment and care of the home, and give the permitted figure and timing. A measured explanation is more likely to preserve trust.
Back
Top