I would also clarify what counts as a 1-bed. Some listings may have a sleeping area separated by glass or sliding panels rather than a fully enclosed bedroom. If privacy, ventilation or natural light in the bedroom matters, say so now; otherwise you could receive plenty of technically relevant...
Build the response deadlines around decisions, not just messages: inquiry received, showing requested, application complete, owner approval needed, lease revision requested and signature outstanding. Each point needs an expected response window and an escalation contact. Otherwise everyone can...
I’d also be careful about treating days on market as continuous. Withdrawn and relisted stock can look newer than it is, while an older listing may simply have an unmotivated seller. New-listing volume matters too: if buyers have several credible alternatives, that creates more leverage than 84...
A 4.5% gross yield is the issue I cannot get past. The 3-bed country home is priced at C$465,800 and the expected rent is C$1,758 a month, giving annual rent of C$21,096 before any expenses.
There is not much margin once I include vacancy, management, ongoing maintenance, a larger-work...
Is this intended to help set the offer, or to satisfy a lender after the offer is accepted? Those are not interchangeable. Also, is the property occupied, and are leases, rent records and operating expenses available? Without those details, even a locally knowledgeable provider may be valuing...