The annual rent is R$245,400, so the gross-yield calculation is about right. I would pin down property tax, insurance and any shared-estate or condominium charges before discussing an acceptable net yield. Also clarify which costs are contractually paid by the tenant rather than assuming they...
Would a general repair estimate be enough for your decision, or do you need certainty on a particular concern? Tell the inspector which uncertainty is driving the offer rather than requesting an unfocused rush job.
That distinction is helpful. The €184,000 condo is the asset in question, but I have not decided whether placement should be bundled with any purchase coordination. The proposals blur that handoff, which is partly why the cheap one looks cheaper.
I’ll ask each provider to mark where...
I’m comparing proposals for tenant placement around an Amsterdam condo valued at roughly €184,000. The lowest-priced proposal appears to cover little beyond making an introduction, while others include negotiation and document coordination.
The decision is whether to take the cheaper service...
How old is the building, and are the kitchen and bathrooms staying in their current positions? Moving wet services can change both cost and sequencing, particularly if pipework is concealed or access affects another part of the duplex. I would also want moisture investigation around bathrooms...
Our team has trialled tools covering lead capture, documents, viewing schedules and transaction updates. The polished demos were less revealing than one basic test: did information flow forward without being entered again, and could the next person understand what had happened?
Listing imports...