drawsAndBeam
Seller
I’m comparing proposals for tenant placement around an Amsterdam condo valued at roughly €184,000. The lowest-priced proposal appears to cover little beyond making an introduction, while others include negotiation and document coordination.
The decision is whether to take the cheaper service and arrange the missing work separately, or pay more for one accountable provider. I want to compare response commitments, every fee and exclusion, local knowledge—including how carefully school-catchment claims are handled—and responsibility from offer through completion or tenant handover. What should reasonably be included in writing, and where would you insist on independent evidence rather than a sales promise?
The decision is whether to take the cheaper service and arrange the missing work separately, or pay more for one accountable provider. I want to compare response commitments, every fee and exclusion, local knowledge—including how carefully school-catchment claims are handled—and responsibility from offer through completion or tenant handover. What should reasonably be included in writing, and where would you insist on independent evidence rather than a sales promise?