Separate price from defects. Offer the amount you can justify now, then use the inspection to identify material issues rather than assuming a future repair credit. If you already know the place needs cosmetic updating, the seller may say that is reflected in the list price. For the energy side...
What does “almost all” mean in actual cash terms, and is that before or after a maintenance reserve? Also ask each manager exactly which rent the percentage applies to and what coordination fees can be added. Two quotes that both say 7% may produce quite different annual totals.
Agreed on the floor area. I’d also like to know what “country home” means in this Vienna listing: is there private outdoor space, and is parking included or merely available nearby? Please also confirm whether there are recurring service charges and, if so, what they cover.
APR is the easiest starting point, but only if the loan amount, term and repayment assumptions are identical. I’d put both offers into one simple schedule: deposit, amount borrowed, upfront fees, monthly payment and total paid after several realistic holding periods. A cheaper headline rate can...
Resale liquidity deserves more weight than a single estimate. A Vienna apartment may have a broader pool of occupants or buyers, but the specific building, monthly shared costs and condition still matter. A coastal home could attract fewer buyers and have more seasonal demand, though that...
That’s fair, although the energy label can still be a useful early filter. A sensible test would be to track a small batch from saved-search alert through first contact: when each appeared, whether it duplicated an existing advert, whether the details changed and whether the advertiser confirmed...
I would be careful about treating every rejected offer as clean pricing data. A seller may prefer a different completion timeline or fewer conditions, so rejection does not necessarily mean the amount was too low. Record the price, conditions and proposed timing together. Otherwise the lesson...
Make a one-page responsibility table before accepting a quote. Rows could include offer or reservation paperwork, document summaries, deadline reminders, funds-related notices, developer queries, closing coordination, handover attendance and post-handover management. Columns: responsible person...
For clarity, the annual rent assumption is €58,488 before any deductions. I’m particularly unsure how to separate owner-only building costs from amounts that might be recoverable from the tenant. Insurance, property tax and turnover costs are also areas where my estimates are still rough. I’d...
I need to decide whether this is worth further work before committing more time to it, and the tension is between an attractive gross figure and costs I cannot yet verify. The property is a 1-bed coastal home listed in Vienna for €837,200, with projected rent of €4,874 a month. On that basis the...
Price history or links to sold records wouldn’t fully solve the freshness problem. Historical context is useful, but it cannot confirm that an advertiser will still proceed today. I’d prioritise a visible update date and a clear status, then use any price or sold information as secondary context.
I agree with Jonas on clustering rather than deleting duplicates. A portal could show that several adverts appear to concern the same property while preserving each version. That would make differences in price, floor area and status visible instead of forcing the buyer to discover them manually.
Based on those issues, I’d treat it as a discovery tool rather than the final record of your shortlist. Keep one entry per property elsewhere, including the advert link, stated area, energy label, date first seen and date contacted. The important missing detail is what happened after contact...
The missing detail is your expected loan-to-value and whether you could still afford the payments after a rate reset. A cheap-looking two-year total can depend on being able to refinance on favourable terms. I’d ask each lender for comparable illustrations using the same loan amount and term...