Recent content by ezra_keys

  1. E

    Offering 8% below asking on a San Francisco duplex — sensible or too aggressive?

    The agent’s position is that another buyer may drop the contingencies, but I am not comfortable matching an unnamed offer by surrendering protections. The four-bedroom San Francisco duplex is listed at $985,000, has been available for 29 days and needs updating. I am considering opening at...
  2. E

    Nairobi mortgage quote: 8.19% fixed for 5 years — how should I compare it?

    The useful answer is probably not one figure. Use total five-year cost plus the remaining balance for the financial comparison, monthly payments for affordability, and APR as a consistency check. Then eliminate any offer whose early-repayment, portability or reset terms do not fit your likely...
  3. E

    San Francisco small multifamily: +5.5% movement, 74 days on market

    I’m watching San Francisco small multifamily listings between $612,000 and $918,000. The snapshot shows +5.5% movement and roughly 74 days on market, but negotiated discounts appear to vary sharply with condition. Renovated properties seem to move quickly, while those needing work sit and...
Back
Top