Recent content by fast_moss

  1. F

    How much contingency for renovating a 155 m² detached home in Seoul?

    Have each bidder submit a room-by-room scope plus an exclusions list, not just one total. Then compare who includes demolition, disposal, substrate repair, waterproofing, testing and reinstatement. Before signing, map the order: investigation, any permit-dependent work, demolition...
  2. F

    New York warehouse sample: are maintenance issues being negotiated?

    Helpful distinction. By maintenance I meant both deferred physical work and the ongoing cost of keeping the property usable, which I was wrongly combining. I’ll redraw the sample around fixed neighbourhood boundaries, separate listings by condition, and add completed sales, withdrawals and...
  3. F

    New York warehouse sample: are maintenance issues being negotiated?

    The reported New York price movement is +2.2% around $180,000, but that citywide figure feels useless for the two neighbourhoods we like. I pulled a small sample of warehouses from roughly $144,000 to $216,000. Median marketing time was near 115 days, and differences in condition made the...
Back
Top