Management workload should be priced even if you plan to handle it yourself. For each option, list who responds to tenant calls, supervises repairs, manages common-area problems and prepares the property between occupants. The condo may shift some tasks to building management, but it can also...
The condo is not automatically the lower-work option. If the building is poorly managed, you may spend time chasing repairs while having limited authority to solve them yourself. I would want to understand who controls maintenance decisions, how owners are informed, whether charges have been...
I would not reject it solely because the gross yield is modest. If the rent is well supported, turnover is low and the building’s reserves are genuinely adequate, predictability may matter more than chasing a higher headline number elsewhere.
Before deciding, I’d ask for the service-charge...
I’m tracking Cairo apartments listed between EGP 9,216,000 and EGP 13,820,000. The local snapshot shows a 5.2% movement and roughly 91 days on market, but the listings I saved are not moving together at all.
My working theory is that maintenance and overall condition are affecting negotiated...