I’m tracking Cairo apartments listed between EGP 9,216,000 and EGP 13,820,000. The local snapshot shows a 5.2% movement and roughly 91 days on market, but the listings I saved are not moving together at all.
My working theory is that maintenance and overall condition are affecting negotiated discounts more than headline demand. I’m also wondering whether withdrawn stock or the timing of price cuts is making the market look stronger or weaker than recent completed sales suggest.
Does that match what others are seeing in Egypt? Please name the Cairo neighbourhood, apartment type and condition, and say whether your example is a completed sale, an active listing or a withdrawn property. It would also help to know whether seller motivation or buyer financing appeared to influence the final price.
My working theory is that maintenance and overall condition are affecting negotiated discounts more than headline demand. I’m also wondering whether withdrawn stock or the timing of price cuts is making the market look stronger or weaker than recent completed sales suggest.
Does that match what others are seeing in Egypt? Please name the Cairo neighbourhood, apartment type and condition, and say whether your example is a completed sale, an active listing or a withdrawn property. It would also help to know whether seller motivation or buyer financing appeared to influence the final price.