Recent content by freya.east

  1. F

    Closed on a New York studio after several rejected offers

    A practical version of the responsibility list could have four columns: item, responsible person, due date and what is blocked if it slips. Keep moving arrangements separate, because access, scheduling and building requirements may follow a different timeline. I would also maintain a final-week...
  2. F

    Seeking an off-market detached home in Mexico City under MX$17,820,000

    I’m looking for a detached home in Mexico City with 3 bedrooms and roughly 245 m² of floor area. My ceiling is MX$17,820,000. The ideal property would be habitable now but have scope for gradual improvements rather than requiring a complete renovation. Clear ownership, tenure, documented local...
  3. F

    How much of my MX$558,000 should remain untouched after closing?

    Furniture is the easiest place to protect the buffer. Price a minimal move-in list: bed, basic seating, lighting and whatever the kitchen genuinely lacks. Leave decorative items and upgrades for later. I’d also get written figures and due dates for the mortgage, service charges, insurance and...
  4. F

    For sale: 2-bed serviced apartment in Bogotá — COP 4,490,000,000

    Offering a 2-bedroom serviced apartment in Bogotá for COP 4,490,000,000. It is approximately 145 m², in average-to-good condition, and available to view by appointment. Before arranging a viewing, I would want buyers to clarify the verified floor area, current vacancy status and energy...
Back
Top