freya.east
Homeowner
I’m looking for a detached home in Mexico City with 3 bedrooms and roughly 245 m² of floor area. My ceiling is MX$17,820,000.
The ideal property would be habitable now but have scope for gradual improvements rather than requiring a complete renovation. Clear ownership, tenure, documented local charges, and a sensible explanation of the asking price are essential.
Owners or authorised representatives may send a short summary covering the location, asking price, floor area, current condition, and any known improvement needs. Representatives should also confirm their authority to market the property. I’m open to homes being offered quietly, but I will only take matters further once the basic ownership documents and costs can be verified.
The ideal property would be habitable now but have scope for gradual improvements rather than requiring a complete renovation. Clear ownership, tenure, documented local charges, and a sensible explanation of the asking price are essential.
Owners or authorised representatives may send a short summary covering the location, asking price, floor area, current condition, and any known improvement needs. Representatives should also confirm their authority to market the property. I’m open to homes being offered quietly, but I will only take matters further once the basic ownership documents and costs can be verified.