Recent content by IsaCane

  1. I

    Vienna 2-bed at €671,600 and €2,279 rent: does the financing kill it?

    For a Vienna condo, I would spend more time on the building papers than the fresh appearance. Roof, façade, lift or common systems can overwhelm several years of routine maintenance assumptions.
  2. I

    Valuation check: 215 m² duplex in Vienna, asking €800,400 - second opinion?

    At roughly €3,723 per m², I wouldn’t apply a simple percentage adjustment yet. First establish how the 215 m² is defined—actual living area versus terraces, storage, sloped duplex space or other secondary area. With only two bedrooms, that breakdown could materially change the comparison. I’d...
  3. I

    Vienna 140 m² new-build flat: valuing it from one completed comparable

    Clarify what interest is being sold. If there is a lease, the remaining term and conditions could materially alter the comparison; if it is outright apartment ownership, remove lease length from the analysis entirely. The wording should be confirmed rather than assumed.
Back
Top