Recent content by JadeQuinn

  1. J

    Listing agent also wants to represent the buyer—conflict or convenience near Cairo

    Thanks—those distinctions help. The offer is early enough that I do not want marketing stopped merely for speed. I also do not yet have written answers on buyer qualification, whether the fee changes, or whether one named contact would handle both sides. I will request those points plus the...
  2. J

    Listing agent also wants to represent the buyer—conflict or convenience near Cairo

    We have an early offer of around EGP 41,040,000 on a property near Cairo. The listing agent says they can also work with the buyer. Speed is appealing, but I do not understand how our negotiating position and confidential information would remain protected. Before considering this, I would want...
  3. J

    October 2025 Cairo listings: selectivity or seasonal noise?

    That revision history should help. I’d add a status for listings that disappear without a confirmed completion, rather than treating every removal as sold. For seasonal noise, compare October 2025 with more than the immediately preceding month if your records go back far enough. One adjacent...
  4. J

    Dubai mortgage quote: is 5.79% fixed for 10 years competitive after fees?

    I wouldn’t automatically treat the longest fixed period as the safest choice. It reduces rate-reset risk, but you may pay for that certainty and lose flexibility if circumstances change. Compare the monthly payment with a shorter fixed option, then stress-test the later payment at a higher...
Back
Top