Recent content by kai_march

  1. K

    Buy a C$270,000 Montreal apartment or keep renting with high building fees?

    A simple way to test it is to model three cases over five and seven years: flat apartment value, a modest rise, and a modest fall. Add buying and selling expenses, possible fee increases, maintenance inside the unit and the down payment’s opportunity cost. Then compare your ending position with...
  2. K

    Buy a C$270,000 Montreal apartment or keep renting with high building fees?

    What do the dues actually include, and have you seen information about the building’s reserves and planned work? A high fee covering heating and substantial maintenance is different from a high fee that still leaves owners exposed to major projects. I’d also want to know your likely down payment...
  3. K

    Hello from Osaka — comparing studio prices and transaction costs

    Hello from Osaka. I’m a real estate agent, and lately I’ve been concentrating on studios: transaction costs, property management, renovation assumptions, and especially the gap between advertised and completed prices. I joined to compare methods across markets rather than stay inside one local...
Back
Top