Hello from Osaka. I’m a real estate agent, and lately I’ve been concentrating on studios: transaction costs, property management, renovation assumptions, and especially the gap between advertised and completed prices.
I joined to compare methods across markets rather than stay inside one local bubble. For members who follow Japan, where would you start: a useful thread on the local board, or a market dataset that helps compare asking prices with completed transactions? I’d also be interested in how people account for financing and purchase costs when modelling a first studio purchase.
I joined to compare methods across markets rather than stay inside one local bubble. For members who follow Japan, where would you start: a useful thread on the local board, or a market dataset that helps compare asking prices with completed transactions? I’d also be interested in how people account for financing and purchase costs when modelling a first studio purchase.