A simple spreadsheet should settle most of this. Give both lenders the same loan amount and intended term, then list: upfront cash, monthly payments, fees added to the balance, total payments by each possible exit date, outstanding balance, and early-repayment charges. Keep portability as a...
I would not narrow this only by journey time yet. A place farther from central Seoul but close to a useful station may suit better than one with a shorter distance and awkward connections. The bigger gap is how you intend to judge building condition. A tidy lobby or renovated unit does not...
That’s fair, although I’d be cautious about building the decision around an assumed refinance. A future replacement loan may not be attractive or affordable. If the debt continues beyond the fixed period, I would stress-test the later monthly payment at higher rates as well as checking whether...
Does “fixed for 15 years” also mean the mortgage is fully repaid after 15 years, or does the rate reset while a balance remains? That missing fact could change the comparison substantially. I’d also ask whether each arrangement fee is paid upfront or added to the loan, because financing the fee...
I’m less relaxed about calling it a clean offer. Financing proof is useful, but it does not eliminate an appraisal gap or final lending conditions. I would not waive financing protection merely to make 2% below asking look stronger.
Keep inspection rights focused on costly matters—structure...
Also test permissions with actual roles rather than an administrator account. The person arranging a viewing may need contact details and access instructions, but not every document. A buyer-facing user should not see internal notes simply because everything sits on one record.
Turn each proposal into an estimated all-in cost under the same scenario. Then ask each agent, in writing, who takes responsibility for photography, buyer enquiries, viewing feedback, offer comparison, negotiation and the period after agreement. A low headline fee stops looking low if every...