reviewTheHarbor
Buyer
One illustration offers the comfort of a 6.06% fixed rate for 15 years, while another looks cheaper at first glance but becomes less appealing once its fees and loan-to-value band are applied. Neither feels easy to compare because I’m not convinced the lenders have used the same assumptions.
The purchase is a two-bed in Seoul at roughly ₩862,500,000. Should I build the comparison around APR, cash paid over the years I expect to hold the loan, or interest plus all upfront and financed charges? I also need to account for early repayment and portability rather than choosing on rate alone.
I’m checking whether the 15 years refers to the whole repayment term or only the fixed-rate period. What other inputs need to be made identical before the figures mean anything?
The purchase is a two-bed in Seoul at roughly ₩862,500,000. Should I build the comparison around APR, cash paid over the years I expect to hold the loan, or interest plus all upfront and financed charges? I also need to account for early repayment and portability rather than choosing on rate alone.
I’m checking whether the 15 years refers to the whole repayment term or only the fixed-rate period. What other inputs need to be made identical before the figures mean anything?