A practical middle ground would be: line up the inspector before offering, request the earliest possible access, keep the contingency broad but brief, and postpone nonessential furniture until the first few months of ownership are clearer. Put immediate repairs, service charges, insurance...
Material lead times matter most where one late item blocks several trades. Choose any concealed valves, shower components, electrical equipment and fixed kitchen dimensions early. Paint colours and decorative lights can wait; components that determine wall depths or connection points usually cannot.
I am considering a Bangkok townhouse priced around THB 42,480,000 and have asked for a written, itemised closing statement rather than another verbal estimate.
So far the list mentions transfer tax, registration and legal or notary fees. What remains unclear is who pays each item, whether the...
Agreed with lcastillo. I would also track new-listing volume. A few higher-priced additions could create that +4.0% without any seller having increased expectations for an existing warehouse.
How is “service charge” being presented in your sample: fixed amount, rate, or an unspecified item to be confirmed? Also, are all the warehouses within the same estate or management arrangement? Without that, you may be combining genuinely different cost structures.
Emma, I’d turn that into a short pre-offer list: comparable pricing evidence and its date, the seller’s flexibility on timing, an estimated finance schedule, anticipated financing costs, and who is responsible for each document. Then request a clear disclosure of everyone’s role before...
I’d be cautious about assuming “no structural work” means no structural risk. Removing flooring, changing bathroom layouts or chasing walls for services can reveal cracks or unsuitable substrates even when no extension is planned. Before setting the contingency, confirm which walls and slabs...
The focus on smoother handoffs makes sense, but I’d separate two meanings of accessibility before assessing the integrations. Are you transferring accessibility features of each property, or asking whether staff and clients can use the software accessibly, including on mobile? A system could...
Fair points. The 160 m² is intended as approximate floor area, not land area, and I’m flexible within Seoul rather than limiting this to one district. I can also keep the initial exchange lighter: location, stated floor area, tenure, condition and asking price first. Documents and evidence of...
I’m looking for a detached home in Seoul with four bedrooms and roughly 160 m², with a maximum budget of ₩979,800,000. Habitable condition is preferred; dated finishes are fine if improvements can be made gradually.
For any quiet-market opportunity, please send a short summary covering the...