The main constraint is that my sample is small and the warehouses are not closely matched. It covers Bangkok listings from THB 20,300,000 to THB 30,460,000, with median marketing time near 74 days. The apparent movement is about +4.0%, but condition, neighbourhood boundaries and the mix of new listings could easily be driving that figure.
Service charges make the comparison harder. Should I adjust each property for the charge when its basis is clear, while excluding only those where the amount or coverage is unspecified? I also wonder whether a long marketing period reflects the charge itself or simply a less motivated seller.
Service charges make the comparison harder. Should I adjust each property for the charge when its basis is clear, while excluding only those where the amount or coverage is unspecified? I also wonder whether a long marketing period reflects the charge itself or simply a less motivated seller.