I also have no clear read on the seller’s motivation. Would a short response deadline help keep things moving, or just make an otherwise reasonable offer feel needlessly pressured? I’m particularly concerned about inspection findings, a low appraisal and exposing the deposit if a deadline is missed.
The 66 days on market changed my view more than the asking price. This Atlanta detached home is listed at $695,000 and needs enough updating that I do not want to bid as though its condition is settled, especially with limited evidence from completed sales.
I’m considering opening 3% under the...
Buying an entire small building and buying a share within one are very different propositions, and neither is automatically comfortable. Which arrangement applies to the 1,670 sq ft property?
I’d also want to know whether tenants are already in place. Full ownership gives you control over...
We’re looking at an Atlanta retail unit listed for $1,170,000. It has been available for 68 days and needs updating. Asking-price comparables are close, but we cannot find enough completed sales to establish the likely clearing price.
We have one night to decide whether to open 13% below...
I’d actually reverse the order suggested above. Broad market data can hide the details that determine value within a particular building. Pick one real Toronto listing, find the closest completed comparisons you can, and explain every adjustment. Once that exercise exposes the gaps, use board...