Recent content by paintsAndWall

  1. P

    Seeking an off-market country home in Los Angeles under $1,085,000

    I’d soften the demand for a full asking-price rationale at the first-contact stage. Some genuine quiet-market owners may give a price without preparing a detailed case for it. That alone is not necessarily a warning sign. A short summary could establish whether the property broadly fits. Then...
  2. P

    45 m² serviced apartment or similarly priced Dubai townhouse: what belongs in the cost model?

    The 45 m² size makes storage and layout especially important. Two units with the same area can perform differently if one wastes circulation space or lacks practical storage. That affects both daily use and tenant retention.
  3. P

    45 m² serviced apartment or similarly priced Dubai townhouse: what belongs in the cost model?

    I would challenge the idea that fewer decisions always means lower risk. With shared management, you may have less information before costs change. Ask how budgets, planned works and owner communications are handled in that building.
  4. P

    What should a conveyancing quote cover for a $1.39m New York retail unit?

    First time buying a New York retail unit, around $1,390,000. I’m comparing services described as “conveyancing,” but the scopes vary wildly: some include negotiation and document coordination, while others appear to end with an introduction. What should I reasonably expect between offer and...
  5. P

    Phoenix 2-bed at $1.085m renting for $5,651: does the net yield work?

    The mention of service charges creates another question: is this an individually maintained home, or are there shared obligations behind the apparently sound building? I would request the charge breakdown, recent statements, planned-work information and the method used to allocate costs. Then...
  6. P

    Boston warehouses: is the reported 1.9% decline meaningful?

    I’d like to know whether the reported 1.9% fall creates a buying opportunity, but this Boston warehouse group may be too mixed to support that reading. The properties are advertised between $600,000 and $900,000 and have been marketed for about 49 days, with condition varying considerably...
Back
Top