The description has to be resolved before I can trust the numbers: Phoenix is inland, yet this 2-bed is categorised as a coastal home. It is priced at $1,085,000, and projected rent of $5,651 a month gives the stated gross yield of roughly 6.2%.
I have budgeted separately for empty periods, management, ordinary upkeep and major repairs, but service charges, property tax and insurance could still alter the result substantially. My next step is to confirm the location and whether the rent comes from a current lease or a projection. After that, which expense deserves the most scrutiny, and what net cash flow would make the maintenance risk reasonable?
I have budgeted separately for empty periods, management, ordinary upkeep and major repairs, but service charges, property tax and insurance could still alter the result substantially. My next step is to confirm the location and whether the rent comes from a current lease or a projection. After that, which expense deserves the most scrutiny, and what net cash flow would make the maintenance risk reasonable?