I wouldn’t reject it solely because of the gross yield. Stable occupancy, tenant-paid utilities and low near-term capital needs could make a lower yield more tolerable. Conversely, deferred work or owner-paid heat could make it unattractive. The building looking sound is encouraging, but it...
Mobile testing should include poor conditions and interrupted work, not just a desk with a phone. Can someone save a partial viewing note, resume it safely and tell whether it synced? Avoid free-text-only capture for facts that later feed the valuation, but leave room for observations that do...
I would not automatically count every repeated address as poor duplicate control. A multifamily building can have separate units or adverts from different parties. The problem is when the portal gives too little information to distinguish those cases. Compare unit count, photos, floor area and...
Are the 57 days measured from the current listing date, or can withdrawn and relisted properties slip through as “new”? That missing fact could change the picture considerably. I’d also separate genuinely completed sales from listings that merely disappeared, since withdrawals may reflect seller...