The key constraint is how long you are likely to keep this exact loan. A 30-year calculation may make one offer look cheaper even if you expect to move or refinance much sooner.
Give every lender the same borrowing amount, repayment assumptions and end date, then list the payments and all...
Seller motivation may determine the useful terms. Ask whether certainty, speed or a particular completion date matters more than the last francs. Flexibility only has value if it solves the seller’s actual problem.
I agree on the data issue, but I would not dismiss the pattern entirely. More inventory without more desirable inventory can produce exactly this split: ready-to-buy homes move, while renovation risk has to be reflected in the price.
I would track the same small areas for several months, record...
Also, what does the maintenance history look like? If the studio will need work before the next letting, retention becomes even more valuable. Separately, confirm that the reason, timing and notice method for any increase comply with the rules applying in Zurich; the apparent market level alone...
The CHF 329 difference looks substantial, but it is not all recoverable income. Advertised figures may not be what comparable studios ultimately achieve, and one empty month plus cleaning, repairs and marketing could erase much of the first year’s gain.
I would slow the decision down into three...