The projected margin is extremely thin. My specific concern is that one repair or an insurance increase could turn remote ownership in Seattle into a regular cash drain.
I expect to relocate and would need someone local to deal with tenants and maintenance. Management quotes are around 9% of...
Aya’s question also changes how support should be compared. For occasional use, basic support may be enough. For a recurring workflow, find out whether the quoted tier includes help with billing, access problems and data questions, and how cancellation must be submitted. I’d ask the provider to...
I’d put more weight on export than Tariq does. Even with predictable renewal pricing, you can still be locked in if completed valuations, comparable-property notes or attachments cannot be downloaded in a usable format. During the trial, test an actual export rather than accepting a statement...
I can either keep the full renovation brief and risk an inadequate reserve, or cut items now without knowing which savings are actually useful. Neither feels sensible before the building has been opened up.
The working budget is $104,600 for a 540 sq ft mixed-use property in Seattle. It covers...
Relisting the 4-bed immediately might preserve some buyer interest, but it also leaves little time to strengthen the file. Pausing would allow us to update the presentation and paperwork, though a longer absence from the local market may create its own questions.
The previous deal ended when...
That sounds better, but keep the original listing price as well as each cut. A home reduced on day 45 is not directly comparable with one priced realistically from day one, even if both sell around day 50. I would also note fresh competing listings that appear during the marketing period; a rise...