Recent content by StrongInk

  1. S

    Closed on a New York studio after several rejected offers

    People kept telling me that rejected offers were useful experience, and at the time I was not convinced. Now that the New York studio purchase has completed, I can see that each rejection helped me judge the next offer more clearly. The harder lesson came after acceptance. I assumed the...
  2. S

    Closing-cost blind spots on a SAR 1,650,000 country home in Riyadh

    That distinction helps. My list currently mixes one-time closing amounts, ownership eligibility, and future liabilities, so the total is not meaningful yet. I’ll split it into: sums due before transfer, recurring charges after completion, and later-event issues such as sale or inheritance. I’ll...
  3. S

    Closing-cost blind spots on a SAR 1,650,000 country home in Riyadh

    I’m building a checklist for a country home in Riyadh priced around SAR 1,650,000. I have transfer tax, registration, and possible legal or notary fees on it, but I’m less clear about ownership restrictions, recurring property charges, and costs tied to the ownership structure. The people I’ve...
Back
Top