Buyer financing may also explain why two similar listings behave differently. A seller choosing between a financed buyer and one with fewer conditions might reject the higher but less certain offer. Before interpreting a failed negotiation as evidence that the neighbourhood is firm, compare the...
How are you measuring the time saved? Total clicks can be misleading if staff later spend time correcting records. I’d compare one transaction completed through the current process with one through the proposed setup, including corrections and requests for missing context.
For closing costs, do...
I disagree slightly with keeping the headline at AED 1,707,000 while relying on conditions. If the completed evidence does not support that number, I would lower the offer. A capped gap still commits you to paying above the lender’s valuation, and repair credits after inspection may not solve...
First establish what AED 330,300 represents: this apartment’s estimated share, the entire building cost, or informal speculation. If it is the unit’s share, that is roughly AED 1,943 per m² and deserves a clear calculation.
Ask for several years of budgets and accounts, reserve contributions...
Count me as interested, with a slight preference for an early evening. I agree that the date poll should come before the venue. Once a date wins, set a confirmation deadline and book for confirmed numbers rather than the full list of interested people; just leave a little room if capacity and...
Two other practical points: what software does the team currently use, and is travel expected? Candidates do not necessarily need experience with an identical stack, but knowing whether the work is mainly spreadsheets, databases or another internal system would let them address transferable...
Omar’s distinction is important: the question is not how many screens exist, but how many places can independently alter the same fact. I would map one owner for each field—listing status, asking price, viewing notes and document version—then check whether integrations preserve that ownership...
What kind of valuation decision is the data supporting: selecting comparable properties, advising on an asking price, or monitoring portfolio performance? That changes what must pass between tools.
I would also ask each vendor to demonstrate the audit history and permission controls. Saving...
To clarify, I’m not automatically looking for the lowest percentage. My concern is paying less initially and then discovering that nobody owns the process once offers or closing issues appear. I’m thinking of asking each agent to put the named contact, included tasks and any conflicts in...
I need to control the selling cost without ending up as the person coordinating every enquiry and closing problem. The proposals for my Dubai villa, expected to sell near AED 4,624,000, range from a basic package to one covering photography, screening of buyers, negotiation and transaction...
The strongest candidate is usually the handoff that carries the property and client identifiers through every stage, rather than one flashy feature. Measure repeated fields, manual uploads and clarification messages before and during the trial. For flood risk, “multi-country” may only mean a...
That is fair. I would record each offer in three columns: price, non-price terms and the response received. Even incomplete feedback can reveal whether the recurring issue is the amount, flexibility or simply competition for a particular home. The value is in comparing attempts, not treating...
One missing fact is how the property is being classified. Has the broker confirmed whether lenders are treating this small multifamily as an ordinary residential purchase or something requiring a different lending route? That could materially change the process. Also ask whether any delay comes...
I wouldn’t automatically assume mature street trees mean the private line is at risk. The route and condition of the pipe matter, and the AED 40,370 figure is only an estimate, not proof replacement is likely. Still, because the main inspection excludes this system entirely, the scope seems...